Thursday 31 October 2013

Design Development Stage (Things i could include)

After gathering all aspects of research and reading my clients brief over, i was inspired more which gave me a better idea of what to include and what not to include in my design development stage.

  • Firstly i really like the colour of Costa's logo and so does my client so i could include this colour scheme throughout all my designs to keep the flow.
  • Secondly i could include a creative way to show the menu of hot and cold drinks such as different shapes of the menu just like coffee island so customers automatically pick it up and look.
  • Thirdly i could include simple but effective text that my client wanted me to add so it can be easily read and also look good at the same time.
  • Lastly i could include my own made imagery to be placed on certain signage to give it a better effect an also more noticeable.  



No comments:

Post a Comment